Photo- Collected

My Favourite Bangladeshi Food Paragraph

The people of Bangladesh are voracious. They love taking different foods. The foods that people in Bangladesh commonly eat are rice and fish. People also eat wheat, potato and other seasonal vegetables, beef, mutton, chicken, eggs, bread and other Bakery products, sweetmeat and all-shorts of local fruits. Some other common but occasionally eaten foods are polao, biryani, chicken roast, Kabab, beef curry. All these, we call common foods because these are available everywhere in Bangladesh and people like them very much. These items are available in the market round the year. we have a large variety of foods in Bangladesh. Most of them are so delicious. So, I like them. The foods I like most are rice, fish, beef and different kinds of fruits. Among the fishes, the hilsa fish is very tasty. It is our national fish. I like mangoes, jackfruits, bananas, black-berries and some others. Among the seasonal foods. I like the Pitas in winter. There is a saying that "Bengalis are fond of eating". This statement is quite right at least in my case. I eat different Bangladeshi foods and feel proud.

 Also read:

Paragraph-The speech of 7th March

Word meaning:

Voracious:পেটুক / অতিভোজী

Mutton:ভেড়ার মাংস

Occasionally:মাঝে মাঝে

Beef curry:গরুর মাংসের তরকারি

Delicious:সুস্বাদু